Essential Features of BP Credit Card:
- BP Credit cards are designed specifically for the BP gas stations that you can find anywhere and in large amount.
- BP Card does not have any annual charges or processing fees. Only you need to make the payment of regular 27.24% variable to purchase the card.
- To take the cash advance with the BP Credit Card, you need to pay cash advance fees of $10 or the 5% of the advance amount, the amount that is greater.
- The late payment charge of Mybpcreditcard is $37.
- If you use BP Credit card outside the US, then you will be charged 3 percent foreign transaction fees.
|issuing Bank||Synchrony Bank|
|Company Name||BP ()|
Services Offered at www.mybpcreditcard.com
Basically, this credit card will allow you to earn reward points with every transactions and purchase. With the BP Card, you can reap the rewards in threefold ways, every time you go for a gas purchase. You can firstly opt for the BP Diver Rewards Program that will let you join the reward program without having to apply for a credit card. Secondly, you can choose for the earlier mentioned program that will allow you earn $0.10 off per gallon with every $100 you will spend. Other services that the my BP Credit card portal offers you are:
- To earn $0.25 per gallon with every $100 spent on BP.
- With every $100 spent on dining, grocery and travel purchases per BP you will get $0.15 per gallon.
- Excluding non-BP gas stations, you will get $0.05 per gallon with every $100 at any stores where Visa card is accepted.
You can add up these rewards very quickly if you use the cards rapidly. For the new users, Mybpcreditcard offers a one-time, early on the reward to qualifying individuals who open another record. For the initial 90 days, you can acquire $0.25 off per gallon for each $100 you spend anyplace Visa® is acknowledged, aside from buys made at service stations other than BP. At the point when gas costs are low, the BP charge card and the BP Visa® could nearly wipe out your gas costs. Even when gas costs increment, you’d even now have the capacity to appreciate a substantial rebate in case you’re going through as often as possible with both of these cards, and especially on the off chance that you stay with the BP Visa®.
Registration Process on Mybpcreditcard.com
To sign up for BP Credit Cards, you need to first go to the official site of BP https://www.mybpstation.com/cards
After that, you need to click on the ‘Apply Now’ button. There you need to fill up the following necessary information:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Zip Code and Full Address.
- Mobile Phone number.
- Email Address. (Crucial for logging in )
- The nineteen digits BP Driver Rewards Card Number that you will find in the back of the Driver Rewards Card.
After all the verification of your documents and your request, your request for Mybpcreditcard will be processed.
Mybpcreditcard Log in and Account Management:
After creation of your account, all you need to do is to put the Emil Address and the password that you have set while creating the account.
In any case, if you forget the password, then you need to go for the following steps:
- You need to enter at least the email address that you have used for registering with Mybpcreditcards.
- In your registered email address, a link will be sent to reset the password.
- Click on the links, and you will be redirected to the page where you had set up a security y question.
- After entering the answer, enter the newly set password twice, Your new password is ready to use.